Araisa

Character Design

I was just wondering, since some people are picky (including me) when it comes to their character in the game, will be there gender choices or colour choices for your character in the game? 

Edited by Araisa

Hi !

We don't know yet how characters will be personalizable. But when we'll have more informations about it, it will be a very good question.

Hi, currently there are no gender choices: we thought about it and we will probably work on that later (we will need to re-do all the animations in addition to the new designs). As for the color choices, it is planned but not for the Alpha! We will share more informations about it in a few months 🙂 

• Like 1

Good suggestion, would be cool to give the character something to differentiate it from everyone else.

Maybe gender choices are the wrong way to approach this, though.

Keep in mind, this is just my opinion, but (apparently), there's more than just two genders. So to keep it cool with every player, I say give us one, unidentified gender, and let us modify the character with different details that could include e.g. scars, eyelashes, eyecolors, hair/facial hair modification etc.

Edited by Laine
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I decided to delete my previous post and make a true suggestion instead of discuss genders here. Since genders are quite a controversial topic, I think there should be a maybe only 2 body types for each race. And character customization should be locked to a few options, like stripes for cats and other stuff like that. And, there should be pre determined colors, I think I'd be pretty overwhelming to have the entire RGB color at disposal.

Edited by Lismo
Typo
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, Lismo said:

I decided to delete my previous post and make a true suggestion instead of discuss genders here. Since genders are quite a controversial topic, I think there should be a maybe only 2 body types for each race. And character customization should be locked to a few options, like stripes for cats and other stuff like that. And, there should be pre determined colors, I think I'd be pretty overwhelming to have the entire RGB color at disposal.

Smart. I would recommend you pitch this idea as its own suggestion in the "Suggestions" poll.