Sign in to follow this  
Ruthless

I'm alone

2 hours ago, Kyro said:

Worst, are you serious right now?

Really.png

I do not use Discord daily or at all, I do not know it and no where on forums was it mentioned that other languages are considered. I did not ask for the languages that are listed already on forums. Your argument was quite bad.

Well, good that you asked the question then, I guess. Although you could just enter the Discord server for a while and ask it + get a bit more information about the game since probably every information about it is probably posted there. Also, I don't know what languages you meant considering just your question, so instead of saying what I did wrong you could just precise it, so I could apologize for my mistake and give you the information I know (wrong category to ask such questions tho!)

Going back to your question and my answer:

We don't know about any other language (besides 4 main ones) that are going to be in the game or the community for now, but if any language will be going to be added to the game or community we will be informed about it! You can, of course, wait for the staff's answer if you want to.

Got a little bit irritated here, but have a great day! 😄