Petko

Factions

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there would be some kind of factions in the main game. I will make parallel with pokemon go teams, like let say there are three factions GOOD, NEUTRAL and EVIL and player at a certain level can join them. Every faction can maybe have some special ability in skill try only reserved for their faction or some buffs. It would be also fun that guilds are aligned with the faction of Guild Master. Maybe add some events like clash between evil and neutral faction where job of neutral faction is to defend some points on the map and for evil team to capture them and at the end victorious faction gets rewards.

This could be a very nice way of bringing people together to crate some common identity in world of Naïca or a common enemy to unite the people. Maybe like people wont fight weaker player just for the reason thet they are in their faction.

I know that this is a lot of work and if this idea is accepted ( PLEASE @ZeddOTak CONSIDER MY IDEA, PLEASE 😅) we wont see it in alpha, maybe not even until full release, but its nice to think about it.

Thats it guys thanks for reading and let me know what you think about this.

Have fun in the world of Naïca.