Worst

How did you find Naïca?

Title says it all, share your emotions about finding this upcoming, MMORPG Adventure, game!

I found it from Instagram, where I thought I would like to register for the game release. And the forums I found out just today, when my phone gave me a notification about e-mail, that Naïca forums are up and running! 🤩

Edited by Worst
  • Like 1

I found out about Naïca, on a random website about "Alpha/Beta Games", it's a weird way but I'm grateful that I found out about this amazing game!

I saw the adds on facebook and loved the pixel art style of the game.. (Im in love with the pixel games hahaha) and gooosh i just hit the registration buttom 😄

I was casually scrolling through instagram, as usual, and saw an ad. Thought the game looked interesting and so I signed up!

Oh, and uhh.. Hi. I'm new here :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Laine
  • Like 1

I was googling to find a new game and read about some developers working on a new mmorpg 2D game, and has a Fox in it.

I said "Fuck yeah! I'm in 🦊!"

• Like 1

I found Naïca through an Instagram ad. I love MMORPG games, there is a problem though, there are no good cross platform MMORPGs but Naïca looks great from what I've seen so far.

• Like 1