Cristiano

Skill point reset costs too much

I love being able to try new builds and just bounce back and forth to different things so that i don't get too bored of always taking one role in an activity, so when I saw that the Talisman of Oblivion was 12000cc i was a little upset. It made me feel like i was going to have to dedicate to one build (or role), or otherwise be punished for putting a skill point into the wrong ability, either by accident or just to test it.

my different ideas for skill point reset are as such

1. Start off relatively low (1000cc) and each time you reset you increase the price by a certain amount (500cc)

2. Just lower the price from 12000cc to maybe 3000cc

3. Make the Talisman of Oblivion a reward from certain quests or maybe a level up reward every 5 or 10 levels

It would also be nice if you made a button in the skills page to reset your skill points for a price instead of having to go buy a item from a NPC

I understand if the price is just a place holder for the alpha and it is intended to be changed later on, but these are just some ideas.

You can make 100k(100000)cc in 2-4 hours easily with the current drop rate. I hope that the skill reset is removed after testing phases are complete. In the least, skill points should be only be able to be reset up to lvl 10ish then you are locked in to the build you start. 

Both options are valid. Since the purpose of the closed Alpha is for us to get as much feedback as we can, we need you to test as much things as you can. We will lower the price of the Talisman in order to let players try all the things they want to do in the closed Alpha.

Of course, this will change for the open Beta (and probably in the coming months too)!