yotter

[Bug report] Important.

Hey all:

Well , something strange has just happened to me now. I was selling a couple of items that I got in the Mini-Dungeon. In the moment that I sell my last Item , I lost all my money and I only kept the value of the item.

I mean , I had 13k of Ingame money (I wanted to buy the reset skill) and in the moment I sold a Orb , I just had 1.7k of IG money. I am not looking to claim money because it is probably not possible. I don't have pictures about it, don't imagine what could happen to me. It is the first time that it happens.

I will try to recover the IG money playing, no problem. But I think it is an important bug that should be fixed.

¡Thanks for read!

Edited by yotter

hace 3 horas, ZeddOTak dijo:

When you log out/log in, you didn't get back your money?

No, I did not get it back. While I was selling items, I was in line to enter a Dungeon , when I entered the Dungeon and left, I returned to the store. And the option appeared to sell an object that had been pending before suddenly entering. I accepted the sale and suddenly the amount of my money decreased to the value of the object.

I do not know if I explain myself, I will try to detail the most if I do not explain myself well.

Hey all,

so in my first 3-4 hours of gameplay i encountered various of bugs. The first one i noticed was “the options menu” : when i changed the hotkeys and stuff the menu jumped upwards as i was trying to click save button. I think it jumps up or down every time u click on the panel (if u click the boxes to change the hotkeys it doesnt jump). 

The second one occurred after playing for about an hour. I was running back to the “starting camp” as i tried go get over the bridge. Every time i tried to cross it i got thrown back to the other side so i couldn't cross it. I tried to move to other directions too but the same thing happened. So i had to restart the game. It also happened in different places (at paint artist and near pvp npc).

Third one was when i was battling the mobs. I realised if i click the icons of spells the casting is faster and more consistent than pressing hotkeys. Maybe is because i changed hotkeys many times.. 

This one isn’t a bug really but after playing for some time i noticed some lines flashing over my screen (blue lines). They were going from top to bottom of the screen in a interval of 5-10 seconds i think.

Hey!

We are aware of almost all of that, except for the skills use. I'm going to investigate this issue in game.

Thank you!