Sign in to follow this  
Tao

Skill Tree

Hey everyone. I've been playing for like a day now and was just wondering in what skills you all leveled. I kinda want to get some healing but I am not sure if a ranged character is good in this game. Kind of want to stick to the warrior because it seems the easiest to handle. So its hard getting healing spells... Would love some suggestions or tips regarding that topic 🙂 thanks

In my case, I decided the warrior class because of the skills it has (probably I will reset it later). However, I consider that one of the best skills corresponds to  magic because you use ranged attacks, and healing your team is very OP. I've seen almost nothing of people using archer skills so I can't give you an opinion with that class.

So , If you want do nearby attacks  , use warrior skills. If you want use magic attacks , and heal your team , so you can lvl that skills.

I hope it helps you to decide , so remember that you can reset the skills but you need to buy that in the shop with 12k of IG money. 

Edited by yotter

8 hours ago, yotter said:

In my case, I decided the warrior class because of the skills it has (probably I will reset it later). However, I consider that one of the best skills corresponds to  magic because you use ranged attacks, and healing your team is very OP. I've seen almost nothing of people using archer skills so I can't give you an opinion with that class.

So , If you want do nearby attacks  , use warrior skills. If you want use magic attacks , and heal your team , so you can lvl that skills.

I hope it helps you to decide , so remember that you can reset the skills but you need to buy that in the shop with 12k of IG money. 

Ah yeah I just saw that. Is there any way to do warrior and healing at the same time tho?

yes, once you open a rank in any skill tree you can pick a skill from another skill tree in the same rank. once you unlock slit throat(rank 5 war) you can then next skill point get flash heal(rank 5 heal)

• Wow 1

hace 9 horas, Tao dijo:

Ah yeah I just saw that. Is there any way to do warrior and healing at the same time tho?

Yes you can, but you have to unlock certain skills to have the availability to unlock others. As DilBert explained. Each active skill you unlock can be used in your skill bar.

First I tried archer but had absolutely no luck. 

Then went warrior, it's great for grinding but not so good pvp, you tend to run out of mana in long fights. 

Then went with a mixed take, with mage path until venom skill (strykin? I can't remember it's name) then tornado of swords and group healing. It's great for pve. This gives you a lot more of tools, both ranged and close combat. 

Dilbert do you have the last healing skill? The one that says TEXT ERROR? do you know what it does?