ZeddOTak

News from Naïca: Closed Alpha information

On 2/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, Honeybunny said:

I just wanted to know when since time nowadays is indeed valuable if you're working and i don't wanna lose my progress constantly :v

Beta is planed for the end of the year so that probably when they'll stop resets and just keep updating game. Game is now in alpha but losing your progress is not important, whats important is experience of exploring a game while its in the development, you can be among first people to try and explore new regions, learning about them before any one else. Thats just my opinion hope i helped you somehow.

Have a nice day ? 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, Petko said:

Beta is planed for the end of the year so that probably when they'll stop resets and just keep updating game. Game is now in alpha but losing your progress is not important, whats important is experience of exploring a game while its in the development, you can be among first people to try and explore new regions, learning about them before any one else. Thats just my opinion hope i helped you somehow.

Have a nice day ? 

Ayyyyyyyy, that's was exactly what i wanted to know ! thanks for taking your time to reply on this, also sorry @ZeddOTak for not replying earlier, i check this forum from time to time :v

• Like 1

I've had the game downloaded and I've been  lvl 8, now 9. I'm wondering how long it takes for people to be let in to the alpha version if they are playing the game. I had to literally grind 4k in the game to change my characters appearance cz I didn't understand at first. It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm wondering if I will be able to go past level 9 or should I give up on this game. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Grapes said:

I've had the game downloaded and I've been  lvl 8, now 9. I'm wondering how long it takes for people to be let in to the alpha version if they are playing the game. I had to literally grind 4k in the game to change my characters appearance cz I didn't understand at first. It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm wondering if I will be able to go past level 9 or should I give up on this game. 

Do you have access to the full Alpha? If you do then you would be able to go past lvl 9 definitely, and it isn't too hard to level up, the quests and the enemies your level help you level up faster too. It isn't too grindy. As far as in game money, just collect all the loot and sell them once you're almost full and you'll have more money in no time, though right now the only use of it is to change your appearance and reset your skill. It's a fun game, for an alpha it has a good amount of content, it's worth the play.

Edited by Alpha

Hello moderator please can you help me? Im in guest mode and i can go more than 10 - 15 blocks with my Character thank you for help ?