ZeddOTak

News from Naïca: Closed Alpha information

Greetings adventurers!

Last week, we announced the launch of the closed Alpha for September 24 at 10:00am CEST. We will now dive into the details about its content and how it will work.

naica-mini-dungeon

ACCESS TO THE CLOSED ALPHA

naica-key

Every registered player has a chance to obtain an access to the closed Alpha. Players will be randomly chosen and we will send accesses every week, by email. The number of accesses will increase over time.

Every donator is guaranteed to play Naïca at the launch of the closed Alpha (September 24). If you make a donation after September 24, you will instantly have access to the game.

For now, the closed Alpha will only be available in english. We plan to add french, spanish and portuguese in 2020.

WHICH PLATFORMS?

naica-platforms

The closed Alpha will be available on PC and Android at launch. The iOS and Mac versions of Naïca will be added in November.

We remind you that Naïca is fully cross-platform so you will be able to start your adventure on PC and keep playing on your smartphone! One of the other possibility is playing with your friends on iOS while you play on Android.

HOW TO PLAY?

To play on Android/iOS: Once you obtain your access by email you will be able to download Naïca on naicaonline.com. As long as you don't have access, you won't see the download page. You will have to download the new version of the game on the website at each update.

*Naïca will be added to the Store of each platform (Play Store and App Store) later on. If you don't have access, you won't be able to log in.

To play on PC/Mac: Once you obtain your access by email you will be able to download Naïca on naicaonline.com. As long as you don't have access, you won't see the download page. You will have to download the new version of the game on the website at each update.

*A launcher will be created soon to automatically update your game. If you don't have access, you won't be able to log in.

CLOSED ALPHA ZONE

naica-swamp-map

During the closed Alpha you will progress on the swamp of Lazul. This is not the starting zone but a piece of the continent which you will explore during your adventure between level 15 and level 19.

We have decided to create the swamp first since it's an extremely good starting point to set the foundations of Naïca and this zone was the most challenging to create. The swamp gathers all the features and systems vital to the development of the game: multiple type of quests, different possible interactions, open PvP area, dungeon, etc…

In the swamp you will have a lot of quests, a main camp, a PvP arena, a dungeon and several different armor sets (you will all start with a wooden armor and a basin as headgear).

naica-forest

At the beginning of February 2020, we will add the forest of Lazul (level 8 to level 14 zone) to the closed Alpha. When it's available we will reset all the accounts and you will start again in the forest, at level 8. Once you reach level 15, you will be able to access the swamp.

At the open Beta (Q3 2020) you will start in the village, the official starting zone of Naïca. All the sounds are not in the game yet. We will add them over time.

All the sounds are not in the game yet. We will add them over time.

All players with access to the closed Alpha can freely stream and publish videos of Naïca. If you missed them, you can find all of our previous announcements here.

If you missed them, you can find all of our previous announcements here.

separator

If you wish to support us

naica-donation

Rendezvous on September 24,

Team Naïca

Team-naica

• Like 1

I cannot wait!

Just so I'm understanding correctly. If we have donated we are guaranteed a spot?

And I'm assuming it's wave invites right?

I'm so hyped to get into the world of Naica let's go!

Hello, I have received the invitation mail for Alpha test, but I can't see the download page when I redirect via link from mail...

I am logged in...

All screenshots attached - invitation mail, signed in, and no link for download...

Can you help me with that?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi!

I downloaded the PC version of the Alpha, but when I try to enter with my account in the game it says that my version of the game is outdated and to download the new version.

Can someone help me?

168048938_Screenshot(13).thumb.png.92e3d4fa378c2cdc630caac4fa7cfc50.png