Roak

What will be you character ?

bg-title-2.png

Hi everyone !

To start this forum with you guys, I wanted to ask you what will be your character ?
Do you have any idea ?

Will your character have a background story ?

Any informations about your future character is good to know (for PVP of course) 😉

Have fun !

Races
https://naicaonline.com/en/#races

Edited by Roak
  • Like 3

I'll be part of the Ophimanders family as you can see on my profile picture.

As we don't know all the races characteristics yet, it's hard to define a character profile. But the fact is that we know there will be alignments, so mine will be the evil one 😈

Until there are no Eagles I will stick with Vulpian, so I will be able to have a nice fluffy tail. :3
When I find my favorite clothes (I'm thinking about cloak and some fancy alchemical/assassin/mage stuff) in the game I will probably make a backstory for my character. So "story-driven" I would say.

My main target in skills will be focusing on PvE, so I would pick skills most useful for that, but Mage-Archer sounds good to me. 😄

Just now, Roak said:

Thanks. For anybody else, who are lazy to open the link:

• Vulpians: Clever and cunning, Vulpians know how to escape from every bad situations. But be careful, they often have a bad reputation despite having a cute little face...

• Denelites: Universally appreciated, Denelites are well-known to be people you can rely on. If you need one of them, check out the tavern!

• Ophimanders: Legend tells that they would descend from dragons but no one has ever seen one thus far. Either way, do not underestimate them.

• Cerbalis: If you are looking for a fight, ask any Cerbalis and he will be happy to help. Do not try to befriend them by giving them meat or they will feel insulted.

• Azralians: Azralians are the true experts of camouflage. Some parents can spend hours looking for their children after playing hide-and-seek.

For myself, I would probably choose Azralian race, sounds intriguing and dangerous. 

• Thanks 1

Of course, to a Rogue style player like.. Count me on the Azralians :S 

i love the idea of try the camouflage on a pixel art game ❤️

I'll use the Azralians , it's my favorite character at the moment. 

Edited by yotter

If it is to choose one it would be Cerbalis, but I want to know which passive each race will have

Ophimander undercover mage wandering through the land, or denelite goodguy drunken often found in taverns around the world's biggest cities 

• Like 1

Azralian sounds like they could be rogues.

That's sad we can't be rogue 😞