Sign in to follow this  
Jigoku

Questions

Hey guys!

I'm posting just to ask the developers (and whoever has insight) some questions.

1. How big is the map? If i were to travel by foot across the map how long would it take?

2. Will people who did not make a donation be able to get into the Closed Alpha?

That is all that is on my mind at the moment. If these questions are not able/allowed to be answered that's fine.

Thanks,

Jig

• Like 2

I also have a few questions!

I'm from Canada and don't know how to donate in pounds? euros? 

will me being from a different region cause problems? for my connection? the servers?

and will I be able to access the pre alpha and beta from PC?

I will ask more questions as they come thank you!

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, Jigoku said:

Hey guys!

I'm posting just to ask the developers (and whoever has insight) some questions.

1. How big is the map? If i were to travel by foot across the map how long would it take?

2. Will people who did not make a donation be able to get into the Closed Alpha?

That is all that is on my mind at the moment. If these questions are not able/allowed to be answered that's fine.

Thanks,

Jig

-How big the map is ? That's difficult to measure, but I guess a couple of minutes?

-Can I play if I don't pay? Yes, but donators get priority.

4 hours ago, Beanie said:

I also have a few questions!

I'm from Canada and don't know how to donate in pounds? euros? 

will me being from a different region cause problems? for my connection? the servers?

and will I be able to access the pre alpha and beta from PC?

I will ask more questions as they come thank you!

I'm Brazilian and it went just fine for me, I don't have a credit card of my own so I don't know how it works, but I guess you should be able to do even if you're in Canada, the worst case scenario is not working, so there is no reason to be afraid, I guess.

Yep, lag will be quite apparent to those outside Europe, but you should be fine with a good Internet connection.

A little correction, the next test phase is the Closed Alpha, and yes, the Closed Alpha will be available on all 4 platforms promised in the website, IOS and Mac might take a little longer than Android and Windows though.

• Like 1