Wall

(Event)Colliseum

This is more of a finished game suggestion than alpha but I will forget it until then so here we go.

-----------------------------------------
An arena type event once a week where the leaders of the top X guilds register X amount of people from their guild for an event where they compete against eachother.If someone is offline at the time of the event then the online members pick someone else from the guild.If no one is online then they are disqualified.

The competitions could be varied and wouldn't have to be pvp only:

PVP 1v1,2v2,4v4,deathmatch,etc.

PVE where all the contestants are naked and each guild has to fight a monster/dodge obstacles, relying on skill rather than gear.

------------------------------------------

Normal players who aren't participating can bet on who they think will win.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   If it is possible to do the event could have spectators.

One way to do it would be if the arena is open at all times however the inside ring cant be accesed by walking and you need to be teleported inside.

A few mins before the event starts the fighters are teleported into the waiting room which has a locked exit, when it's time for the event the exit unlocks and it leads to the inner part of the arena.

An issue with that method is if the inner part is too big the spectators won't be able to see what's going on clearly, maybe when they take a seat the camera would zoom out and focus on the inner part instead of the player

------------------------------------------

But anyway Im just throwing ideas around, have a nice day!

Naamloos.png

• Like 3

Great idea! Guilds fights is a very cool feature, and the fact that you submit both ideas for PvE and PvP is very cool. We'll keep this in mind!

• Like 2

Very, very good concept in my opinion. I love the idea that other players can watch because it almost creates a whole new world where players could become popular from being good at these events. Kinda like being a pro player haha! I honestly think this is a very good idea for the community of the game and making it more interactive.

I can just picture hype going around certain matches like:
Person 1: "Did you hear the match-up today?"

Person 2: "Yeah, Guild A is taking on Guild B!"

Person 1: " We have to go watch, it's the two top guilds!"

Haha, I'm lame for doing that but it just shows how much I love the idea! 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Bro, looking at this post makes me so hyped for the game. If the devs could put something similar like this would put naica in my favorite mobile games

Sick concept @Wall

• Like 1