Lex

[Quality of Life] Function to Loot All Items

Hey, how's everyone doing? Hope all's good.

I'm sure this has come up before, but since I didn't see a thread about it, here it is:

Please add a Loot All function. It's kind of annoying to tap to each and every item to take them.

Besides the loot all button at the top or bottom of the item drop list, I was also thinking, if possible, to make it so that when you tap-hold the item on the floor, you take everything in one go, without showing the item drop list.

That's my idea for now. I'll update/post new thread in case I come up with something else.

Sincerely,

Lex

• Like 3

Hey, we already have this feature in mind so we'll definitely work on it! Thanks for your feedback 🙂

• Like 1

@ZeddOTak @Lex Honestly it’s very cool to see that the devs and players think alike, that will most likely lead to a strong community which is nice to see.

• Like 1

I wrote this already on an other post but here's my opinion on that:

I think "Auto-loot" will take away parts of the RPG feeling that Naica has to offer. When Auto-looting will be a thing one day then i suggest to disguise it with some RPG elements. For example little companions/pets that follow you and pick up loot with a little cool-down timer on them. They can have cool animations like an owl flying through the air and similar.

@Reeser Auto-looting and Loot All are two different things:

→ Auto-looting will make you loot automatically without doing a thing.

→ Loot All allows you to loot all the monsters you killed around you without clicking on each and every one of them. It has also a different use which is a button to loot everything on this particular monster.

We'll see which one is the best option!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@ZeddOTak Nice to hear about the Auto-looting plans!

As i said i am not a fan of Auto-looting without putting in some RPG elements into it, it feels weird that some invisible thing is picking up all the loot around you.

But the loot all feature on the other hand will reduce the looting time while not throwing away the Looting completely. I like that.

At the end everyone is going to have an opinion and that's mine.

Edited by Reeser
  • Like 3