Dodécagone

TP between the checkpoints

ENGLISH :

We should be able to TP between the checkpoints to move on the map (which is huge). So that would be easier to complete quests, repair our equipment, etc...

FRENCH :

Nous devrions pouvoir nous téléporter entre les checkpoints (la map étant énorme). Cela faciliterait le déplacement, afin d'aller faire des quêtes, réparer son équipement, etc...

• Like 2

A fast travel system would make the game a lot less tedious saving time for our valuable adventures

• Laughs 1

This is a great idea but maybe to add a little more, I think there should be some sort of fee to use it. Let me know what you think.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, Jigoku said:

This is a great idea but maybe to add a little more, I think there should be some sort of fee to use it. Let me know what you think.

i once played a game where there was a fee to fast travel but also offered fast travel items in the cash item mall and as rewards for relevant missions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polka said:

i once played a game where there was a fee to fast travel but also offered fast travel items in the cash item mall and as rewards for relevant missions.

Fast travel items are also a very good idea.

2 hours ago, polka said:

I've seen this before in other mmo's but t can get dangerous if it turns into micro-transactions.

I don't think that naica willl do to that  but we can't say that that kind on stuff doesn't happen