Jigoku

Types of PVE play styles

I believe I will be going more for a damage output playstyle rather than support.

That being said I am wondering if one will have the option to wear gear with lower defence but with some sort of damage buff perk. Also will one be able to play a more tank role?

Just curious. Don’t forget to say what play style you’ll use,

Jigoku

Yes that's totally planned! You'll get more details as we approach the the release of the closed Alpha.

• Like 1

I would go for something in mix with mage and archer since skill tree in this game allows you to mix your play styles so you are not fixed to one role like in the other games which is pretty cool if you ask me. I would search for abilities that allow me to be as far away from combat but still able to deal damage. And the best part is that you can adapt your class or play style to your friends and vice versa so thats cool. 

But thats only my opinion lemme know yours guys 😊

~Petko

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 10:04 AM, Petko said:

I would go for something in mix with mage and archer since skill tree in this game allows you to mix your play styles so you are not fixed to one role like in the other games which is pretty cool if you ask me. I would search for abilities that allow me to be as far away from combat but still able to deal damage. And the best part is that you can adapt your class or play style to your friends and vice versa so thats cool. 

But thats only my opinion lemme know yours guys 😊

~Petko

Yeah that play style sounds fun. Every player is able to enjoy themselves and be satisfied with how they play!

I'm just hoping melee characters wont be at a massive disadvantage against range/mage. I wanna be a high damage sword user.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 2:58 PM, maniaC said:

I'm just hoping melee characters wont be at a massive disadvantage against range/mage. I wanna be a high damage sword user.

Yeah that’s similar to my idea. On the balancing topic though, I’d just try the developers on that.