Sign in to follow this  
Bountchoko

Crafting system

I got an idea for a great crafting system 

1:All the items should be crafted

2:These items will have statistics that will change our damages 

3:These items will have intervals for all the statistics. For exemple:a hat will give between 10 and 15 hp. 

With this system people will also focus on the jobs and an item with the perfect stats will be really expensive ^^ so there will be a good economy and people won't juste farm the dungeon to have stuff  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Coolconsept, 

I've seen this in games that I've played almost like enchanting in MC

Edited by Flex
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 8:49 AM, Bountchoko said:

I got an idea for a great crafting system 

1:All the items should be crafted

2:These items will have statistics that will change our damages 

3:These items will have intervals for all the statistics. For exemple:a hat will give between 10 and 15 hp. 

With this system people will also focus on the jobs and an item with the perfect stats will be really expensive ^^ so there will be a good economy and people won't juste farm the dungeon to have stuff  

I like the idea of crafting because you could potentially obtain rare materials to craft a new sword or what not, however, I don’t particularly like the idea that everything must be crafted. Having a rare dungeon drop is fun to grind for, I want to have some freedom to either craft or obtain by fighting. Crafting everything in the game seems a lot like Minecraft, there needs to be some spark or uniqueness to peek my interest like a quest item. That is my view point.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, Jigoku said:

I like the idea of crafting because you could potentially obtain rare materials to craft a new sword or what not, however, I don’t particularly like the idea that everything must be crafted. Having a rare dungeon drop is fun to grind for, I want to have some freedom to either craft or obtain by fighting. Crafting everything in the game seems a lot like Minecraft, there needs to be some spark or uniqueness to peek my interest like a quest item. That is my view point

Aswell as some things could be used for trading and blacksmithing to increase effectiveness in other attributes

• Like 1

I think.. having all crafted is too repetitive, we need different dynamics in the game, having some things crafted and others form loot of boss, maps, and challenges. That will give to the market some balance too, because having all crafted, will make items too expensives..

• Like 3

On 4/1/2019 at 9:37 PM, DanteCroz said:

I think.. having all crafted is too repetitive, we need different dynamics in the game, having some things crafted and others form loot of boss, maps, and challenges. That will give to the market some balance too, because having all crafted, will make items too expensives..

I agree, you worded it way better than me haha!

• Like 1

yeah , thats kinda cool. I'm just afraid that the crafting system won't be that important , i'v played many mmorpg (eso wow aion tera ff14 dofus wakfu ...) and the looting system is the center of the economy, i agree that looting a rare item is good, but, being able to improve the statistics of this item by crafting will be a good compromise ^^