Jump to content
Jigoku

Why are you interested in Naica?

Recommended Posts

I want to know why everyone is so interested in Naica Online.

I’m personally looking forward to being able to venture the open world and fight in dungeons with my friends. I’m also looking forward to being able to see progression among not only players avatars but also the community.

See ya,

Jigoku

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just here to see good things from a french company 🤣

 

Just kidding, to see more than two stars 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like MMORPG games, and i love pixel arts. This game combines both.

I also want to roleplay a specific character (one of the 41 supreme beings from a light novel called "Overlord", which again is story about a player, that was playing a DMMO-RPG (Advanced MMORPG), and got stuck/integrated in the game forever.))

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Touch Me said:

I like MMORPG games, and i love pixel arts. This game combines both.

I also want to roleplay a specific character (one of the 41 supreme beings from a light novel called "Overlord", which again is story about a player, that was playing a DMMO-RPG (Advanced MMORPG), and got stuck/integrated in the game forever.))

 

Overlord is grate, i did not read the light novel tho, just seen the anime.

Also, i'm interested in a new and exciteing mmo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 11:14 PM, GalacticGreenLemon said:

Overlord is grate, i did not read the light novel tho, just seen the anime.

Also, i'm interested in a new and exciteing mmo.

When is 4th season coming out? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2019 at 1:19 AM, Petko said:

When is 4th season coming out? 

Not soon i think, they cough with the light novel and they need to wait. Might be 2021, that's what i heard. Or they will deviate from the story and do it them selves which is unlikely. But we might get an 24 ep season (i think this is speculation, not sure).

Edited by GalacticGreenLemon
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GalacticGreenLemon said:

We are, but i hope it's not gonna flop.

I trust the developers, they have proven to want to release the best alpha they can.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a huge fan of mmorpg games and I'm always excited when a new one appears . This game somehow reminded me of cubeworld or realm of the mad God , it kinda looks like a combination of those to , at least for me .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 11:47 PM, ClasTreyler said:

Im a huge fan of mmorpg games and I'm always excited when a new one appears . This game somehow reminded me of cubeworld or realm of the mad God , it kinda looks like a combination of those to , at least for me .

I never heard of those games but I’m happy you found Naïca none the less!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jigoku said:

I never heard of those games but I’m happy you found Naïca none the less!

Well Realm of the mad God was never very popular I think but its quite good.It's a 2D pixel MMORPG with 15 classes to choose from and quite a lot of cool stuff.It's an old game but I like to play it from time to time.Cube World was quite popular in 2013 , but it died becouse no uptades were made.I hope Naica will be better than both couse im very excited for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, ClasTreyler said:

Well Realm of the mad God was never very popular I think but its quite good.It's a 2D pixel MMORPG with 15 classes to choose from and quite a lot of cool stuff.It's an old game but I like to play it from time to time.Cube World was quite popular in 2013 , but it died becouse no uptades were made.I hope Naica will be better than both couse im very excited for it.

I'll check those games out! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love mmorpg games and this looks pretty good its simple nothing way to crazy like other games are

+ i love terraria and Ultima online, so il feel right at home with the pixel art

+ its a new mmo ofc im going to try it haha

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great graphics and style,crossplatform,class variety... it is online... like from this point of view i see myself investing atleast 100+ hours in this game :)... probably money if there are some skins,pets etc...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it reminds me of trickster online, which shut down a while ago. i miss it a bunch and this is the closest game ive ever seen.

 

seems like we all click over a sense of nostalgia for mmos lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, polka said:

it reminds me of trickster online, which shut down a while ago. i miss it a bunch and this is the closest game ive ever seen.

 

seems like we all click over a sense of nostalgia for mmos lol

Yeah I really enjoy MMOs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...