ZeddOTak

PvE Test - Discussion thread

Use this topic to comment everything you want to about the PvE test! The first one is tonight but more PvE tests will be planned before the release of the closed Alpha.

If you wish to report bugs, use the according channels on Discord.

Have fun explorers!

I wish to address the looting situation. Some players say that if you deal the killing blow to the NPC you get all the loot. Is this true? And if it is, can we get in the future some alternative to this system? Mushrooms are very hard to kill, over rank 5 melee-20 hits were needed to kill it. Some pathways were blocked, but that is nothing weird. Could not find the golden chicken 👀 The usernames were covered by the hp tab, so i couldnt see my groupies. Overall the experience was quite fun and calming!

Edited by Touch Me
  • Like 2

Where to start?

Hmmmmmm...?

A yeeees... MUSHROOMS those little things are sooo tough and fast. Like mushroom can outrun fox? Please nerf monsters or buff us.

If you exit monsters range they regain all their health instantly. So Mushrooms have knock back that can kick you out of the "fighting zone" and regain all hp. I think its better for monsters to slowly regain health.

Also because of that "fight zone" little mushrooms cant be solo killed. If you try to kill one form distance you wont be able to deal enough dmg to them so they will just run to you and explode or they wont get provoked at all couse you are out of fight zone and you are not dealing dmg.

Slugs have life steal but not normal one they take some of your hp but they regenerate all of their. My suggestion is for slugs to gain as much as they take.

We had invisible walls on some bridges. Bugs or you are hiding something from us 😏

Only thing we could pick up was  19_scragle (aka. twigs) and loot. 

Stamina please increase it or lower cost of use or speed up regeneration. PLEASE. Its so boring when you have to stop and wait to regain stamina. And in places with a lot of so fast monsters its hard to fight with that low stamina.

Increase joystick on phones or add option to increase it. Its too small my thumb hurts only after 30 min of playing.

I dont know of other people but i had a respawn bug in that place afther bridges and fog (dungeon?). When i died i respawned in the same place and not at the entrance.

Also i had bug in quest it said at bottom: "Bring:                                                0/7□" i think that twigs is missing.

Please for next test add descriptions for skills i picked random ones and 3 of them could not be used so i guess they are passive but i didnt know what they do. For active you can figure out what they do by clicking on them but still description would help.  

A lot of times people were invisible and only shadows under them were visible.

But at the end i had fun cant wait for next test and for alpha ( i think alpha wont be soon couse there is a lot more work for it but ill wait ). Love for Naica and support for developers. See ya 😀  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Petko said:

Also i had bug in quest it said at bottom: "Bring:                                                0/7□" i think that twigs is missing.

I believe u had to find 7 potions and boots because these are the one of the little obtainable items. The other thing u may get is probably from the boss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Laughs 1

34 minutes ago, Petko said:

Me too. I figured they were asking for the twigs, so I got all 7 and the box turned into a check. Turning in the quest was a little funky but overall I'm pretty sure it worked.

Stamina as in running, right? I felt like my stamina was really high, I don't think I ever really ran out (I didn't run for too long though, maybe a 4-5 seconds max). Sprinting was a little weird though and sometimes it bugged out and teleported me back. I couldn't figure out if you had to press and hold shift, or just press shift once. Whenever I tried to stop running it was also a little slow, or took a little to register that I had stopped trying to sprint.

Was there a hotkey to instantly target the closest enemy/friend? When I was first starting to fight, I tried pressing E and it seemed to work and target the closest enemy, but then it stopped doing anything and I'm not sure what happened. Being a melee attacker was a little difficult, like clicking the enemies. As for the skill hotkeys, the order seemed off. The topmost right skill seemed to be triggered by pressing 1, but then the one to the left of it was triggered by pressing 4. I think a little clarification/description would be helpful too, maybe like being able to hover over it and it'll give a number/etc.

I also really agree with the idea that enemies should instead gain health slowly, instead of instantly resetting. It was impossible to solo the mushrooms because of the knockback.

Thanks for running the test though! It was fun to experience the game first hand, and I can't wait until it's released. Looking good so far!

• Like 2

I was looking at Lazul gif and thought came to me. Was pre-alpha test on Lazul??

If i remember correctly you said that level on which we played (swamps) is suppose to be higher level place. So is that map just for pve-test or is it going to be in alpha??

And if my theory is correct this down here is swamps in which we played on last test. Swamp dungeon was quite large and if this picture is up to scale, Lazul is at least 3 times bigger! That means that there is a lot of work for designers and i predict that closed alpha release date will be delayed till late 2019.Maybe im wrong, a i hope i am couse this game has a lot of potential and i cant wait to play more of it. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Lazul_question1.thumb.jpg.5dad45b586e2d2df7a40c644e35b366c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Hey! During the closed Alpha you will play in the swamps, with the dungeon being a small part of it. The rest of Lazul will be released later!

• Like 1