I am with enough follow-up to this possible new favorite game in discord but as it is to be assumed one always has doubts that sooner or later he will want to clarify them and this is one of the cases.

First of all I was reading the forum about the guild and a question arose: how can the guilds be created? Will many requirements be needed to create it or at the beginning can they be created freely up to a certain limit? And if they were the requirements, what would they be?

As far as I know, only alpha tests of PvP (player vs. player) were taken, which I did not have time to test, so I got some last questions. (I do not want to overload this xD forum either)

Have you already taken alpha tests of PvE? Are there more videos showing more novelties of the game or do they want to surprise us by showing us the least so our experience in the game is wrapped in the curiosity and experimentation of everything they have to offer?

I know many of these questions will not answer them but I'm sure there are many more future players who have the same questions as mine.

I wish you a happy development and that the game comes out as soon as possible :3
Edited by Mindgard
Cambio del texto español al inglés / Change of Spanish text to English

Hello, this is the english forum please speak english here. About the pve there was a little bit of chicken killing but aside from that I guess we will be suprised. 

• Like 1

hace 20 horas, Wall dijo:

Hello, this is the english forum please speak english here. About the pve there was a little bit of chicken killing but aside from that I guess we will be suprised. 

I already changed it, thanks for the warning.

hace 23 horas, Mindgard dijo:

Estoy con bastante seguimiento a este posible nuevo juego favorito en discord pero como es de suponerse uno siempre tiene dudas que tarde o temprano las querrá aclarar y este es uno de los casos.

Primero que nada estuve leyendo el foro sobre el gremio y me surgió una pregunta: ¿cómo se podrán crear los gremios? ¿Se necesitarán de muchos requisitos para crearlo o al principio se podrán crear libremente hasta cierto límite?  Y si fueran los requisitos ¿Cuáles serian?

Por lo que sé solo se sacaron pruebas alpha de JcJ (jugador vs jugador) de las cuales no tuve tiempo de probarlas así que me surgieron unas últimas preguntas. (Tampoco quiero sobrecargar este foro xD)

¿Ya sacaron pruebas alpha de PvE? ¿Hay más videos mostrando más novedades del juego o quieren sorprendernos mostrándonos lo más mínimo así nuestra experiencia en el juego se envuelva en la curiosidad y experimentación de cada cosa que tienen para ofrecer?

Sé que muchas de estas preguntas no las responderán pero estoy seguro que hay muchos más futuros jugadores que tienen las mismas preguntas que las mías. 

Les deseo un feliz desarrollo y que salga lo antes posible el juego :3

• Like 1

First, it is pre-alpha tests. And PvE is no more different than your standard killing chicken actions. So, yes, I would say PvE was tested. As for the guilds, it is really difficult to tell these details right now, this is something you should probably be addressing when a beta version comes out.

- Too soon to tell about the Guilds, we will be working on them shortly

- Yes we've mostly done PvP tests but as Lismo pointed out, players were able to fight chickens (and the infamous Black Chicken)

- All of our videos have been uploaded on YouTube, as well as players' videos

One thing I could tell you though, is come on friday for the DevStream 👀

• Thanks 1

il y a 28 minutes, ZeddOTak a dit :

Yes we've mostly done PvP tests but as Lismo pointed out, players were able to fight chickens (and the infamous Black Chicken)

And the guards too 👀

• Like 2