ZeddOTak

Follow-up on the development

Hey everyone!

We will use this discussion to share our progress on Naïca with you. Developpers and graphic designers will answer to this post by describing & explaining the work they have done and/or what they are working on.

Posts will not be published on a regular basis, it will all depend on which topics the members of the team can share (yes, it will be spoiler free so do not worry).

It will be "raw discussion" which is entirely different from the DevBlogs: not long, planned articles but short posts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'll begin this topic then !
I am currently working on interactable objects, such as chests and harvestable items !

Naïca Online - Chest

We are planning on having different types of opening conditions. For instance it can be with a time constraint : it means that you'll have a "casting" time to open it, but you can be interrupted on a hit. Or else you could need a consumable object to open the container, or a tool to harvest something etc...
This is not an exaustive list of course, it's just some example to give you an idea of what kind of interaction you will find in the game.

• Like 14
  • Wow 6
  • Sleep 1

Hi there !

So, today i'm working on quest completion !
There will be many ways to accomplish quests, i wanted to show you a sneak peek of the (not finished) quest interface

Naïca Online - Quest Menu

These quest mechanics are not the most complex ones, and again this is just a small example of what you will be able to do in game.
We are cooking a neat and rich quest experience for you ! 😉

See you in the next episode !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

Hey everyone !

I've been doing some research sketches for the forest of Lazul these last few days !
Here are two drawings regarding this area !

Naïca Online - Artwork Lazul's forestNaïca Online - Artwork Lazul's forest 2

• Like 15
  • Wow 6